Friday 30 May 2008

Return of the Llama

I've been threatening to do this for a while, but haven't got round to doing anything about it until now. I don't intend this to be a 'birding diary' type of blog, although I may occasionally write about birds I've seen. Nor is it going to attempt to recreate or emulate the original 'Leicester Llamas' website. If you've never heard of the Leicester Llamas, I've written a short history, which I will either upload if this set-up will let me create a 'page' rather than a 'post' (it's actually quite long!), or I might just link to it on my website.

I have some vague ideas about what I'm going to do, but probably I'll just make it up as I go along.

Finally for now, a warning: unlike my old blog on my wildlife art website, which I deleted because I got bored with it, this one will contain gratuitous swearing where appropriate. So, as the old Llamas site said - if you don't like swearing, you'd best fuck off right now!

1 comment:

Richard Fray said...

Hooray! Llamas! Hooray!